2B Surface Finish Stainless Steel
2B is a smooth, moderately reflective cold rolled finish commonly produced in the same manner as 2D, except that the final light cold rolling pass is done by using polished rolls. 2B is the most economical and widely used stainless steel finish. It's especially common in industrial, chemical and food processing applications.
- Regular coils are typically supplied with an inner diameter of 508 / 610mm
- Special dimensions was accepted on request
- Customized specific strip are acceptable
- Customized specific cut-to-length are acceptable
- PE/Laser PE/Optic Fiber Laser PE are available on request