Stainless Steel Strip
Stanch is major international supplier of burr-free stainless steel strip with high quality. We can supply the strips from 0.2~4.0mm with min. 10mm width. Our material has been widely used within the construction, heating, catering, automotive, tubing and ventilation industries, as well as heavy industry such as gas and oil extraction.
- ASTM A240M – Chromium and Chromium – Nickel Stainless Steel Plate, Sheet and Strip for Pressure Vessels and for General Applications.
- ASTM 480M – General Requirements for Flat Rolled Stainless and Heat-Resisting Steel Plate, Sheet and Strip
- Available slitting size from 0.2~4.0mm with min. 10mm width
- Inner diameter 508/610mm are available
- Special dimensions was accepted on request
- Customized specific strip was accepted on request
- Customized specific cut-to-length are acceptable
- Standard strip package: Separated strips with woodblock, with core and outer steel edge protection. Metal straps were placed around coil and skid timber, and align with metal edge protection to ensure the well-protection.
- Customized skids was accepted on request.