PVD Coating Stainless Steels
As a professional PVD coating stainless steel supplier, we offer PVD-coated stainless steel for customers to choose from.
Our PVD coating stainless steel, with physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), is a process to produce a metal vapor (titanium, chromium, and aluminum) that can be deposited on electrically conductive materials as a thin highly adhered pure metal or alloy coating. The process is carried out in a vacuum chamber vacuum using a cathodic arc source.
The coating compounds are made up of various elements such as carbides, nitrides, borides, and silicide. A wide variety of colors can be achieved by adding different gases during the deposition.
WHY CHOOSE PVD COATING?
- PVD coating is one of the best methods for enhancing thin film plating elements. The vacuum deposition method coats the product with a film of 0.1-0.3 microns thick.
- PVD coatings surpass traditional electroplated coatings, it's more corrosion resistant and has superior hardness.
- PVD coatings do not discolor or tarnish and do not suffer under UV radiation so easily.
- More environmentally friendly than traditional coating processes such as electroplating or painting.
WHY CHOOSE STANCH PVD COATING?
Our PVD coated stainless steel use Stanch innovative new techniques to make the PVD-colored coats much harder and more durable than others. The general coating deposition method coats the product with a film of 0.1-0.2 microns thick, but we make it thicker for better wear, scratch, and corrosion resistance making its durability superior to general coating methods such as electroplating or other PVD processes. Stanch new PVD technique can be achieved a smooth PVD coat with good scratch resistance compared to other PVD processes as well.
|C||< 100nm||Very thin|
|J||< 150nm||Thin with rough surface|
|K||< 250nm||Acceptable thickness with fine surface|
|Stanch||300nm||Good thickness with finer surface|
PVD can be coated on all kinds of stainless steel finish, but usually apply to finer finish such as Super Mirror (No.8), Bead Blasted, Hairline, Starlight, Linen..... it's widely used for architectural and decorative applications, such as wall panels, coping and trim, also artistic objects. If you are interested in our PVD coated stainless steel, just feel free to contact Stanch!
- Special dimensions was accepted on request
- Customized specific cut-to-length are acceptable
- PE/Laser PE/Optic Fiber Laser PE are available on request
- Champagne, Gold, Coffee, Copper, Black, Carbon Black
- We are continuously researching and developing the process to add more colors. If there is a particular color that you’re interested in developing, please don’t hesitate to contact us.